1. To laugh, hard and deep, with someone else.
2. To be told she is beautiful without make up on by someone who means it.
3. To love herself, regardless of what anyone else says.
4. To recognize her power, her strength, and her potential, no matter who else has or will.
5. To do something kind, nurturing, or loving, and to feel the beauty of being a woman.
Love yourself today, whether or not someone else is!
And while you’re at it, love someone else, whether you know them or not. Kind words, small compliments, or little gifts – it’ll probably do more for you than for them, anyway.
image via – graphic by me