1. Sick makes you want your mother. Fall makes you want New England. And so, I spent a lot of time wishing I was here. (and by here I mean Bedford, New Hampshire. gorgeous, I know)
2. You can’t keep me cooped up in the apartment forever so on Friday we went out and ate two of these at this cute dessert place.
3. Candles and hot baths make everything better, especially congestion. I’ve taken more of these in the past week than I have in the rest of 2012 combined.
4. Ben interviewed for a job here. (the job searching process has begun. prayers are appreciated)
5. I lived off of advil. On Friday, until 5pm I think I had gotten more calories from the sugar coating than I had from real food. #toosicktofunction
Now we’re back to classes, work, studying, climbing, friends, and real life. If only I could have a maid service come and and pick up after our sick selves. However, I am getting excited to break out the winter wardrobe and pile on those layers. This weekend we also may or may not have cranked the AC so I could comfortably lounge around in leggings and oversized cable knit sweaters. They make writing papers so much more enjoyable, obviously.
How was your weekend?
Have you ever seen New England in the fall?