1. Icecream makes everything better. Especially when it is chocolate chip cookie dough eaten in a fake waffle cup and especially when Ben picked it out for you.
2. Utah is very pretty – if only school didn’t have me writing over 10 pages of papers per week. I am determined to enjoy at least a little bit of it this weekend.
3. This boy is wonderful (and has perfect skin – no editing here). Sometimes he is the only thing that can convince me to get out of bed in the morning.
4. I know I said icecream makes everything better, but really its butter. The secret to make anything taste good? Add butter. I had to melt butter in water for this oatmeal cake I made – I’ll have pictures and a recipe up soon.
5. Two weeks from today I will be at a wedding with my wonderful mother. You know you miss someone a lot when you are willing to sit in a car for 36 hours in a four day period just to spend two days with them. I can’t wait to see you mom. (I got to see her briefly in March but haven’t been home since December – and given that we’re spending the holidays in California, who knows when I’ll get to go home again – hence 36 hours in a car to meet at least one family member in Texas…)