1. Someday I am excited to have a garden (this is new for me). I am thinking wherever we go next I can at least have a potted one like this. Even if it’s just an herb garden – I love fresh basil 🙂
2. Twice a year the Prophet of God and his twelve apostles speak to the world. This weekend will be filled with inspiring words and uplifting messages, all from the comfort of my couch. Interested in what God wants us to know right now? Tune in here.
3. I made these rolls twice in one day this week. The first time around I only got to eat two which was clearly not enough. I played around with the flour and loved this half whole wheat version of my usual rolls. Oh and we used the leftover cinnamon honey butter from this post. Heavenly. Recipe soon?
4. It’s not my fault that I now dream about babies on a regular basis (if my child is a third as cute as the little boy in my dream last night I will be thrilled). I am surrounded by these adorable little creatures every Sunday. About every other week I tell Ben we should probably just have a child asap – and then I remember how much I’d rather not be taking finals with morning sickness…..
5. Some nights you just need Cafe Rio’s pulled pork nachos, dipped in their house dressing. Believe me, its as delicious as it sounds, and it feeds both of us. I might have to convince Ben we should go back tonight….
We’ve had lots of visitors this past week so I have some fun to share with you later this weekend. In the meantime, have a wonderful Friday!
What were your favorite things this week?
What are you up to this weekend?
Will you be watching General Conference?