5 Cyber Weekend Sales I’m Shopping
- Maisonette: This online boutique always has a wide assortment of darling children’s clothes but they also have a curated collection of children’s toys. They’re running 15% off right now and I’ve snagged specialty Magnatile sets I haven’t found on sale anywhere else (I’m really excited about giving Lincoln this spaceship set). Plus, you get an extra 10% off your first order.
- Shopbop: You get 20% off your order of $200 or more and I always love Shopbop for having a curated selection of designers. My favorite APL sneakers (techloom Phantom) are included in the sale along with just about everything else on their site. Shop the sale here.
- Lululemon: We’re all on a lulu kick over here and 2020 feels like the right time to invest in great quality loungewear you can wear over and over. What I love most about lululemon is the pieces hold up for years and years (I washed a pair of classic black leggings over 200 times before they started having MINOR signs of wear). I snagged a pair of these pants, another pair of these leggings, and a new Energy bra (my favorite).
- Disney: We’re adding to our Magnatile collection for Christmas (the most used toys in our house, hands down, over the last four years) and I bought this Frozen II figurine set for Adelaide to use with the tiles.
- Amazon: Their holiday gift guide is killing it this year and I’m still sorting through what exactly I’m ordering. These fleece zip-ups are great for the kids and I have these fleece joggers in my cart. You can check out all the cyber monday deals on this page.
- These blank books aren’t on sale but I also just ordered these for the kids for Christmas.
- Core10 is my favorite athletic wear brand on Amazon and they have select items 30% off today
A few other sales worth looking at:
- J.Crew (I snagged these flats – extra 60% off clearance)
- Banana Republic 50% off
- Gap 50% off
- Old Navy 50% off
- Madewell 30% off (including their jeans)
- Anthropologie 30% off (I’m ordering this planner)