I’d like to blame it on having three kids, but Amazon has become my go-to for everything these days, including clothes! My most worn pieces over the last few years have been from either Amazon or Shopbop and I love how they arrive on my doorstep in 48 hours. While Amazon carries a lot of great brands, my favorites over the last few years have been items from their in-house fashion brands. The quality for the price is unbeatable and they have a great mix of classic and on-trend items.
Last fall I ordered this chunky knit pullover sweater for under $30 from the Amazon brand Daily Ritual and quickly ordered it in another two colors. I lived in it last winter, especially after I found out I was pregnant and my tiny bump started growing. This winter I’ve been pulling them out again and they’re just…so good. The fit is forgiving but it isn’t oversized (loving that post-partum). The chunky knit material is warm and I’ve used them as my travel uniform over the last year (with leggings on the plane and with jeans and a jacket touring a city in the winter).
Here are 21 favorite sweaters you can order on amazon right now … all under $100 but most under $50 and some under $20! I didn’t list prices with each sweater because amazon pricing is not consistent across sizes so be sure to check your size specifically.
You can also easily shop all of these from the sweater section of my amazon storefront.
Here are 11 great sweaters to order on amazon right now – most of these I own but a few come highly recommended (as marked)
- Good threads knit cardigan: This is my most worn purchase of the fall. It comes in a handful of colors but this caramel is my favorite. Wear it over
- Colorblock Boxy Pullover : Comes in a few color combos but how fun is this bright and happy mix?
- Colorblock turtleneck : I love the fun contrasting colors on this one. It is a boxier fit, which I like, but size down if you want a tighter fit.
- Lark & Ro Boucle Mockneck sweater: I have this in white and it’s beautiful! It’s a bit of a longer length and easy to dress up or down. It comes in two other colors.
- Chunky Daily Ritual Crewneck: Get ready for a new winter staple. I own this sweater in three colors and wear it all. the. time. You won’t find a better quality sweater for under $30 (or under $50).
- Loose-fit patterned crew: The classic patterns and color of this sweater make it look much more expensive than it is. This one would be easy to dress up for work with black pants and down for the weekend with a pair of jeans and black sneakers. *
- Line and Dot Adler Sweater: The priciest sweater on this list but it’s also the softest. This trendy piece has big balloon sleeves and a crop length so pair with high waisted denim or a pencil skirt. It comes in a ton of different colors (I own this ballet pink).
- Bold coloblock mockneck The price point on this (under $20) is impossible to beat and would be so cute with skinny jeans all winter.
- Oversized Jersey Sweater in sage: I LOVE how this sweater pairs with light wash denim. This is currently in my shopping cart (less than $20!).
- Cream, black and poppy turtleneck: We’re seeing a lot of this colorblock trend in sweaters this season and here’s another great option at a slightly higher price point.
- navy and red contrast striped crew : This Amazon Essentials line carries good everyday basics and even better prices. I bought this sweater last year in tan and have been very pleased with it. The contrasting red stripe is reminiscing of Le Ligne at a fraction of the price
- V block pullover This keeps selling out in the light blue but it looks like it is fully stocked in all sizes right now!
- 13. rainbow striped pullover (so fun!)
- 14. leopard print crewneck (an inexpensive way to get your leopard fix)
- 15. chunky knit cardigan (like the teddy coat in a sweater)
- 16. asymmetrical hem sweater
- 17. rainbow and grey chunky crew
- 18. teddy sweatshirt
- 19. striped vneck in oatmeal and gold (comes in a million colors)
- 20. windowpane print sweater
- 21. Classic crew (I own this and it sold out in a lot of sizes/ colors last year so snag what you want sooner rather than later)