I overheard two ladies talking behind me at the store today about how hard it is to shop for someone with babies. They were trying to come up with Christmas presents for a daughter or niece who didn’t seem to need anything (second child) and they didn’t just want to buy another outfit. If my toddler wasn’t about to have a melt down I would have jumped in with all of my favorites – but in case some of you are on the lookout for last minute gifts or expecting sometime in the next few months, there are some of our VERY FAVORITE baby products. They’re all things we’ve used with one or both babies and recommend without hesitation. Plus, there’s a fun little giveaway at the end!
- Saranoni Blankets: From the beginning I was very conscious of what I let Lincoln get attached to. The last thing I wanted was for him to NEED a specific blanket or animal to sleep with at night and then lose it. Now I have a few of the same comfort blanket for him so I can switch them out to wash ..and when we left one in London in April it wasn’t the end of the world because we had another one tucked away in our suitcase. The blankets are so incredibly soft, hold up very well, and you can always order more 😉
- BookRoo Subscription: You and your toddler can never have too many books and I’ve loved getting BookRoo boxes. A sweet friend gifted us a subscription after spending Thanksgiving with us last year and some of our very favorite titles have come from these boxes (this this one) . One thing I love is that each booked is wrapped like a present so they’re super fun to open. You can choose between board books and picture books
- Manhattan Rainbow Wood Rattle: I picked this up while pregnant with Lincoln on the recommendation of a baby boutique employee. It has been a favorite with both kids and entertained many a friend’s child during church 😉 And I’m just a sucker for classic wood baby toys.
- Halo Sleep Sack Swaddle: So maybe this one is more for moms + dads, but the Halo Sleep Sack Swaddle is the sleeper we SWEAR BY. We don’t even bother with traditional swaddle blankets anymore because this works SO much better and makes middle of the night diaper changes a breeze.
- Pediped shoes: I was really particular about early shoes for Lincoln because I had read so much about the negative effects of low quality first shoes. Ideally kids should learn to walk barefoot, and so I love that pediped shoes are developed by pediatricians keeping development in mind. There are also different shoes for different stages of walking and development. And they’re darling. And we love them.
- Nuroo Baby Carrier Shirt: There are so many different baby carriers/wraps out there and we have tried a lot. Of all of them though, this one is BY FAR the easiest to use. I wish I’d had this one with Lincoln and used it the most frequently those early months with Adelaide. For longer wear I prefer my baby wrap but I love that it takes a whole 30 seconds to get Adelaide situated in this shirt without any of the complicated tying and strapping that the others ones require. I really wish I could have started my baby wearing with this one because it is so much less intimidating
This giveaway is a part of the 12 Days of Giveaways. Twelve bloggers, twelve days, twelve amazing prizes! Be sure to check the calendar below, and to visit each site to enter on their giveaway day. All giveaways will be open until the 18th……so lucky you, you can enter them ALL!Giveaways (click to enter each one):