So maybe May in New Hampshire isn’t the best time for Baby’s first beach day, but I’m not sure when we’ll be back by the ocean this summer so we ventured out anyway. The trip was the final part of a fun collaboration with Target Baby through Socialstars – you can see past posts of Bella for Target Baby here, here, and here (they are some of my favorite pictures of Lincoln yet). Thank you so much for stopping by and helping fun projects like this possible!
- The weather was nice but the wind was CHILLY!
- Linc seemed to like having the and between his toes – He squished those feet around in the warm sand for as long as I had him sitting there.
- There are few things cuter than chubby babies in swim suits.
- After walking down by the water and playing in the sand for a few minutes, Lincoln promptly fell asleep in the wrap for a few hours. Apparently he’s got the sleeping on the beach thing down 😉
- We fed him with a towel over him to keep the wind out of his face and my little cousin kept trying to sneak under the towel too 🙂
I know they tell you to treasure every moment and that they grow up too fast – but each new stage with this baby is my favorite, so at the moment I’m okay with time continuing to pass. I wonder how old he’ll be the next time we make it to the New Hampshire coast?
^”Mom, can we please just play instead of taking pictures..” or “it really is my nap time….” or “I’m working on my model pout”
^the first sand between his chubby toes
^those little anchors though (Target had similar baby swim trunks in red too – and everything else you could need for a day at the beach)
All of Linc’s swim stuff is from Target (and I may have picked up a few extra suits because they had too many cute options to just choose one). I continue to get most of Lincoln’s baby things from Target because they have everything I need in one place at a good value. We may not be heading back to the ocean this summer, but I’m excited to get some use out of these at the pool and in the sprinklers this summer!